Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dewdrops





The morning sun said to the blade of grass,
"Will you marry me?"

(My husband now officially thinks I'm cracked. I guess I'm the only one who thought this last picture looked like the sun was giving the grass a diamond!) :-)

5 comments:

the j-crew said...

seriously girl, that photography skill is something else.

Elizabeth said...

Actually, I think it's the camera. I have a really sweet videocamera/camera in one that takes high-resolution pictures. I'm in love! :-)

Abba said...

Face it baby girl it is NOT the camera. You well know I have some serious camera equipment and your pictures of late are making mine look pretty lame.

Elizabeth said...

Hmm...well, I hear Jenny's last reprimand still ringing in my ears, so I guess I'll just say thank you! :-)

the j-crew said...

I heard someone say that a great camera takes great pictures like a great oven makes great food. You need the human element my friend.