Grace:
~favor bestowed upon one who is undeserving~
That He made me...grace.
That He draws me...grace.
That He loves me...grace.
That He saves me...grace.
That He sees me...grace.
That He hears me...grace.
That He speaks to me...grace.
That He shapes me...grace.
That He guides me...grace.
That He blesses me...grace.
That He troubles me...grace.
That He comforts me...grace.
That He sustains me...grace.
That He uses me...grace.
That He delights in me...grace.
That He guides me...grace.
That He blesses me...grace.
That He troubles me...grace.
That He comforts me...grace.
That He sustains me...grace.
That He uses me...grace.
That He delights in me...grace.
That He reveals Himself to me...grace.
That He dwells with me...grace upon grace.
That He dwells with me...grace upon grace.
He is the Great I AM.
And I am the child of His grace.
3 comments:
Beautiful!
My daughter, Grace would LOVE that on her wall. I may have to order that in vinyl and apply it to her bedroom wall!
Graced you are. Grace you are.
Wow, I read through this quickly earlier today and was duly impressed and moved. But somehow I missed the one about halfway done til now, reading it again. "That he troubles me... grace." I'm glad you included it.
Post a Comment