Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Love it!

Some days, the simplest things make me smile. Yesterday, I stumbled upon a big, metal "B", 50% off at Hobby Lobby. "B" for...well, out of respect for my husband, I'm not saying. :-) I don't know why, but I completely fell in love with the thing. I bought it, brought it home, hung it on my wall, and loved it even more!!! My husband just laughed when he saw it. :-) It's hard to capture the true look on camera, but here's my awesome new "B"...



8 comments:

The McCutcheons said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

That looks great!

Bruce Kratky said...

Serendipity if ever I saw it. We all know what it stands for; "Bruce". LOL

Bruce Kratky said...

I have studied the photos intensely looking for something, one little thing that I could say clashes...can't find anything that isn't "just right". Shucks. That would have been something to write about. LOL

Kristi said...

I love that B!

Karin said...

So so lovely!!! Did it come in "S"?

Elizabeth said...

Karin -
Yep! They had the whole alphabet. They have all their "wall-hanging" stuff 50% off this week, so if you want one, you better go grab it today! :-)

the j-crew said...

I totally understand the excitement D. :) Something you love on sale no less! Wahoo indeed!