Thursday, January 15, 2009

There's something odd "a-foot"

I've always loved baby feet, and I think pictures of kids' feet are really fun too. Today I took a picture of our kids' feet that I thought turned out really cute, so I replaced our profile picture (which used to be a picture of my husband's motorcycle) with the new cute feet photo. At lunch, my husband came home, gave me a weird look and asked, "Why did you download a picture of a bunch of strangers' feet and put it on our blog?" Now, in his defense, I do have a habit of downloading pictures off the web that I think are pretty, and putting them on the sidebar of our web just for something nice to look at (I'm not that talented with a camera). However, I still took the opportunity to return his "you're-so-weird" look and say, "Those are your children!!" To which he sheepishly replied with a smirk, "Oh. Hey, I thought I said no pictures of us on the blog!" (What-ev-er!!)


Sweet Feet

3 comments:

The McCutcheons said...

I LOVE taking pictures of my kids feet and hands. My dream is to buy a wonderful camera. (That'll happen by the time I become a grandma.) If you have a good camera....you have good pictures!

Anonymous said...

Tell Samson that you have definately stuck to the rules. If he doesn't know that those are his children's feet no one else will know either.

Elizabeth said...

AMEN SISTER!!!!