We just got a belated Christmas card and photo from our high school youth pastor and his family. He and his wife don't look like they've aged one day. Their children on the other hand...
We distinctly remember them bringing their first brand-new baby daughter on a high school retreat when she was just 2 weeks old. I thought she was the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life! (They have 3 other children as well, but we had graduated from youth group by the time they were born, so we never had much interaction with them.) That first sweet little baby? Now 17 years old and absolutely gorgeous! YIKES - I think we're getting old! I wonder if it's wierd for them to see our kids? Everyone figured we would get married, even way back then, so that's no big shocker. But here we are, 4 kids later too. Man, life goes by fast some days!
1 comment:
Delilah,
Didn't anyone tell you that God blesses youth pastors and their wives with eternal youthfulness themselves?
:) Now, get Samson to become a youth pastor and your both set for life!
Post a Comment