I'm beginning to feel frustrated. A week or two ago, I got a cold. No big deal, wasn't that bad, seemed like it would pass quickly. Overall, I've felt back to normal for several days, but I have this cough...
Annoyingly, I don't cough at all during the day. I start coughing in the evening, and then proceed to cough all night. I've haven't slept well for days. And I'm tired. I've been sucking on Halls cough drops while I sleep, which means that I can't wear my mouth guard (haven't figured out how to do both at once) which means that I'm also grinding my teeth. My poor husband is tired too. Coughing and teeth grinding -- not good. At midnight last night I finally went and laid down on the couch so at least he could get some sleep. It's gotta be psychological -- how can I only cough when I'm trying to go to sleep and hardly cough at all any other time of the day??! That just makes me annoyed at myself! The lack of sleep is starting to add up -- I can't keep this up forever! Maybe I'll just fall over unconscious tonight. You can't cough while you're unconscious, can you?
On the bright side, I love Tuesdays. Those of you who don't have a cleaning fetish won't understand this. On Tuesdays, my kitchen floor and my bathrooms exist in a state of cleanliness at the same time together for like...5 hours. It only lasts until the kids come home from school, but every week I love it. So...Happy Tuesday!!
6 comments:
What is wrong with you is no small thing... my little seedling. Love you!
Because you are lying down at night.
It could be worse. Mark coughs all say and all night!
-Very Tired Too!
YUK! What is up with that??! I keep waiting for it to go away, and I'm STILL not sleeping! Having a tough time keeping a good attitude! :-1 "Count it all joy when you face trials of many kinds", right?! :-)
I'll remind Mark of that verse! :)
Oh, I hear ya! But no it's not psychological -- don't remember the reasons but they do exist, for why you suddenly cough at night after not coughing all day. So sorry I have no advice.
I'm reading 3 days after you posted -- hope it's getting better?
And I do like the sound of your Tuesdays!
Post a Comment