Anyway, our furniture didn’t arrive until late evening - talk about suspense! But here it is…
We went with couches that are a very similar style to our old ones (except a darker color) because they’re just really comfortable to us. The tables are made out of mango wood (I had never seen that before) and we thought the wood grain was really neat. In the pictures, the wood looks orangy, but it's not at all in real life. The only thing we didn’t replace is our entertainment center. It’s falling apart too, but in order to replace it, my husband says he “needs” to get his dream T.V. so he knows what kind of entertainment center will fit with it, and THAT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!!!! (right, Honey??!) :-)
Thanks for letting us share our excitement! Now you have to stop by and sit on our couches with us!
4 comments:
I hear you about the carpets. My bought an old one for me a few years ago. I shampoo a few times a month. I LOVE IT!! If you have kids...you should buy one. My neighbor has a new one...Wow, it works better than mine. I borrow it sometimes. (even thought I have one.) :) It looks like stuff that Mark wants someday. You have good taste! Enjoy!
I want new furniture.
Ebby you're funny!
Love it Delilah! Can't wait to see the "mango wood" in person!!
Wow--very pretty!
Post a Comment