This is what our loveseat has looked like for the past 2 years. The leather on our full-sized couch is literally disintegrating, and my dear husband had to glue our coffee table back together about a year ago. It was time for replacements. I told him that I don't want anything else come Christmas morning (we'll see if he actually complies or not.) I'm so excited!!! It gets delivered on Tuesday -- I'll post pictures then.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Merry Christmas to me!!!
This was a monumental weekend - we bought new family room furniture!! I've been wanting new furniture for...a very long time. I told my husband that it's all I want for Christmas (talk about your expensive wish list!) In my own defense, I really have to post this picture:

This is what our loveseat has looked like for the past 2 years. The leather on our full-sized couch is literally disintegrating, and my dear husband had to glue our coffee table back together about a year ago. It was time for replacements. I told him that I don't want anything else come Christmas morning (we'll see if he actually complies or not.) I'm so excited!!! It gets delivered on Tuesday -- I'll post pictures then.
This is what our loveseat has looked like for the past 2 years. The leather on our full-sized couch is literally disintegrating, and my dear husband had to glue our coffee table back together about a year ago. It was time for replacements. I told him that I don't want anything else come Christmas morning (we'll see if he actually complies or not.) I'm so excited!!! It gets delivered on Tuesday -- I'll post pictures then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, that's pretty bad. I just keep turning my cushions over to hide the marker drawings. :(
How fun. Hey, maybe as a thank you, you could get him a... Mountain dew Christmas tree! It won't let me put a picture in a comment, so here's a link mdewtree.com. Just saw it today and had to show you!!!
Karin - oh my gosh, that is stinkin' hilarious!!! How funny would it be to give him THAT Christmas morning??! (As much as I love him, I don't think I have the dedication...) :-)
You mean you'd actually consider letting it into your house?!? : )
Post a Comment